Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies Recipe
As promised on our ARC Teacher’s Workshop post, here is the recipe to the oh-so-delicious peanut butter kiss cookie!
This recipe was found on allrecipes.com and slightly modified based on user reviews.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 package of milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, and eggs
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Note: if dough is too sticky, refrigerate 1/2 hour or until easy to handle.
- Bake for 10 minute. Remove from oven. Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each warm cookie and let cool.
Preparation time is fast and baking is only 10 min! This is definitely a treat for moms on the go and one that can be prepared with the help of little hands! Enjoy!
Stay tuned for another easy and delicious recipe – Fudge Crinkles!